In order to acquire the accreditation for the accompanying participation in the biggest amateur rallye in Europe please consider the following conditions:
1. You own a valid press ID from:
* German Journalist Association (DJV);
* German journalist Union (DJU);
* Ver.di United Service Trade Union FB Medien;
* Federal Association of Newspaper Publishers (BDZV);
* Association of Journal Publishers (VDZ);
* International Federation of Journalists, Brüssel (IFJ).
2. You are a journalist or photographer:
* who has a written assignment from an editor (original heading with address);
* who has an impressum in which he is present;
* who can demonstrate a publication about the Breslau in 2009, 2010.
No accreditation receive the persons:
* without any press ID (marketing or advertising sales manager, accompanying persons);
* who reside in Germany but have a foreign press ID;
* who have a press ID of associations or organisations that have not been recognised by the home secretary;
* who have an ID of broadcasting services, agencies or editors without any assignment;
* who only have a visiting card as identification;
* who have invitations from the exhibitors or other.
3. If points 1 and 2 are not relevant the participation fee of 450 euro is due. 50% of the fee will be returned within six weeks after the rallye if a publishing is proved.
We'd like to stress that a previous acceptance in our press list doesn't automatically mean that you'll receive our press card. Accreditations are distibuted only by the Rallye Breslau International GmbH & Co KG.
If you accept this condition please go to the accreditation form via the following link.
18. Breslau accreditation >>>