Do you want to take part in a competitive rally with a professional organisation and friendly atmosphere? Join Rallye Breslau Poland and/or Balkan Offroad Rallye for an eight day marathon rally with long stages, the best teams from all around Europe and Israel and excellent safety, timekeeping and facilities. The Breslau is famous for its international participants, the perfect roadbooks and the excellent competition: join today and start in your adventure!
“The legend lives on …”
racers from several nations meet for a challenging motorsport
competition through forests, military grounds and vast terrains for the
In the past, the rally was a synonymous mainly
with a "mud-battle" – now the rally also offers a FULL-VALUED CROSS
COUNTRY class for all categories, which racing course avoids the water
and mud passages and focuses on faster driving.
Those who want
to fight through the mud and extremely rough terrain are still able to
drive the "classic" EXTREME Breslau Poland.
What to expect from BRESLAU POLAND:
- EPIC off-road rally in the HEART of Europe - NO race license required - HIGH racing standards - Open for motorbikes, ATV, SSV, cars and trucks: Cross Country and EXTREME - OPEN AIR bivouacs
Poland 2015 ITINERARY PREVIEW
CROSS COUNTRY CLASS
Preliminary race route:
-Start in Hohenmoelsen/GERMANY and finish in Drawsko Pomorskie/POLAND The route will pass through the polygons of Poznan and Borne Sulinowo.
- 4 camps, 8 racing days and 1500 km of off-road racing
- WATER and MUD for the Extreme, SPEED and ENDURANCE for the Cross Country, and a great ADVENTURE for everyone!
the FAMILY FEELING of the open air bivouacs – the big Breslau tent, the
full portions at the new kitchen truck and the always hot showers.
First introduced in 2011, the rally developed quickly. After only 4 years and over 100 international teams in 2014, Balkan Offroad in Bulgaria sets a NEW STANDARD in the off-road rallies.
The rally opens new opportunities to an even larger number of off-road drivers and even numerous professional teams that use the both “Breslau” rallies to DEVELOP and TEST their Dakar-vehicles. The tracks are FASTER with TOUGH navigational challenges but leaving out deep water and winch. Of course extreme racing continues without compromise leading to the same tough competition as known from the last 20 Breslau-years. What to expect from BALKAN OFFROAD:
- Southeastern Europe’s MOST adventurous and exciting rally - NO race license required - All kinds of off-road terrains for CC & EX - Typical Breslau’s high racing standards - “RACING HOLIDAY” type of event - Bulgaria is an EU member, no visas, no vaccinations required
Preliminary race route:
- “5 years of rally – 5 mountains to cross” is the MOTTO of Balkan Offroad 2015
- 3 or 4 camps, 8 racing days
Over 2000km of track: starting in the west the track will pass through
the Balkan, Rila, Rhodope, Sredna Gora and Sakar MOUNTAINS. The finish
& the prize giving will take place on the magnificent LONG BEACH to
the south of Varna.
- Hotel accommodation in BIG HOTELS (option) and open air bivouacs
Fly-and-race concept: FREE SHUTTLE upon arrival & departure, hotel
package, delicious FOOD, traditional Bulgarian HOSPITALITY.